02. I have several series book sitting on my shelf that I have yet to read. I'm waiting for the last book to come out so I can gorge myself on the story and not have to wait to find out what happens next.
03. I read so much that sometime's I get fiction and reality mixed up.
04. I freaked out my husband early on in our marriage. I started feverishly reading a book the minute I got home from the book store. When he woke the next morning I was still on the couch reading... Except it was the next book in the series and I was almost finished. He thinks I'm weird because I read so fast. I now reserve reading for just before bedtime only.
05. Sometime's life is so stressful the only way to help me through is to read as much as I can. I have to get lost in another world to keep functioning.
06. I go to the library every week with my 2 yr old son. I want to peruse the isles and pick me up something but I can't. I have stacks of books to review at home. This makes me sad sometimes. But, I do grab the occasional audiobook.
07. My favorite time to read is about 5:30 am with a quiet house and natural light. Before my husband and toddler wake for the day. Peace.
08. Whenever I finish a book I briefly entertain the idea of flipping back to the beginning and reading it again. I settle for reading my favorite scenes.
09. I wish I had a friend who loves reading as much as I do.
10. I'm addicted to the romance in books. It is my sole reason for reading the book in the first place. Even if it just has a teeny tiny bit of it. I need that. I crave it. I can never get enough.
I'm linking up with The Broke and the Bookish