- Book Reviewers for hire. $28,000 per month. Holy cow! What a crazy literary scandal!
- Barnes and Noble to launch Nook eReader in the UK. Finally!
In Case You Missed It
- Interview with author Terri Bruce
- Review:: Hereafter by Terri Bruce
- Review:: Montana Summer by Jeanette Miller
- Review:: The Kill Order by James Dashner
- Review:: Lies Beneath by Anne Brown
- Favorite Books from the last 3 yrs
- Epic Romances: My reason for reading
My NetGalley Picks
I love The Newsstand!ReplyDelete
28K/month! I knew it! I knew there was some kind of racket out there like that. NO way some of those highly-praised books were actually, legitimately reviewed. I mean, the drivel in some published books is enough to make you want to smack your head against a wall! Ha!
Oooh, I need to check out NetGalley!
Crazy isn't it?! That amount is unreal though! People were really wanting a bunch of good reviews.Delete
Oh my gosh!! Head over heel looks soo good!ReplyDelete
$28k/month?!?! Wow - that's just incomprehensible! I am just... wow. I'm not sure what else to say on that.
-Jac @ For Love and Books
I was excited to get A Lack of Temperance from Netgalley too!!!ReplyDelete