I have a few confessions to make. I hope I don't scare you away. Or maybe you are just like me? What are your bookish confessions?
- I started this blog to recommend books to my friends/family. I still get great satisfaction when they come to me for recommendations. Even more when they take the time to tell me they loved it.
- I asked for a book light for my first Christmas with my husband. It was the only gift I got and I loved it.
- I have to buy books in three's. It's a magic number.
- I hate dust jackets. I take them off when reading.
- No matter if I don't have any money, I can always find some for a book I want.
- It breaks my heart when people tell me they hate reading.
- I only keep books I'll re-read over and over. I donate everything else to friends, family, the library, you name it.
- I'm obsessed with my Kindle. It is my most favorite possession I've ever owned.
- Sometimes I'll be telling a story to someone and I will mix up an experience I've had with something I've read in a book.
- I hate breaking the spine on my books. I'm super careful not to crack it even a little. I want my books in pristine condition. Another reason I love my Kindle so much.
*I'm participating in Top Ten Tuesday at The Broke and the Bookish.