This week is about Author's I Wish Would Write Another Book. Oh boy! Here's hoping these authors and publisher's find my tiny blog and get to it! I'm dying for some new books from my favorite authors.
JK Rowling, author of Harry Potter. Please oh please write us another amazing series. We need you. She has said she is working on another children's series, but she'll be writing under a pseudonym.
2. Stephanie Meyer, author of Twilight. Yes, she is on my list. Maybe once the movies are finished she will be able to write us another great series! I need me some romance!
Nancy Turner, author of These is My Words. BEST. BOOK. EVER. I wish she would come out of hiding and share her talents with us again. Truly one of the most talented author's I've ever read.
4. Jane Austen, author of the most popular classics known to man. If only she were alive. It's too bad she died before ever becoming a famous author. The world needs more Austen.
Suzanne Collins, author of The Hunger Games. Also tied up with a movie. But she just can't leave us hanging! I want to know what is in her brain. What genre will she write next??
6. Gail Carson Levine, author of Ella Enchanted. She writes fairytale re-tellings. They are fabulous! As I was writing this post I saw she is writing another book! Beloved Elodie. Thank you Gail!! I've missed you!!
Jenny Han, author of The Summer I Turned Pretty. She has written 2 children's books since her summer series, but nothing YA Contemporary. I NEED her to write another YA contemporary.
8. Sophie Kinsella, author of Confessions of a Shopaholic. She is HILARIOUS. Pure brilliance! I need her to write something more. It's been awhile. And not her writing as Madeline Wickham (that's her real name). I want something new. It has been awhile. She is my most favorite chick lit author. Since writing this post I found out she will have a new book out on Feb! I've Got Your Number! I can't wait!
Anne Mccaffrey, author of Dragonriders. This is my mom's pick. Sadly Anne Mccaffrey died this winter. My mom said,"if this series never ended I'd be happy. There isn't enough good sci-fi in the world." Mom, I'm going to have to check out her books!
10. Ian Fleming, author of James Bond. Another of my mom's picks. She says, "Most people don't know what they are missing because they've seen the movies. But they are nothing alike!"
Any author's you wish would get back to writing?