The News Stand is a weekly feature. Here we dish on tidbits, news, and important things bookies should know. So scroll down to hear what you can glean from this week.
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater is being turned into a movie! Check out what Variety has to say.
- JK Rowling, author of the Harry Potter series, is being sued for copyright infringement again. She says ideas are all hers.
- Amazon faces a fight in new chapter for e-book.
- James Cameron is writing a book about Avatar!
- Ever have trouble finishing a book? The Chicago Tribune has an article to help us know when to just give up.
- A-Z of
Alice in Wonderland.
- Check out an author's response to a local attempt at banning her book.
What news do YOU have for us?