The News Stand is a weekly feature. Here we dish on tidbits, news, and important things bookies should know. So scroll down to hear what you can glean from this week.
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater is being turned into a movie! Check out what Variety has to say.
- JK Rowling, author of the Harry Potter series, is being sued for copyright infringement again. She says ideas are all hers.
- Amazon faces a fight in new chapter for e-book.
- James Cameron is writing a book about Avatar!
- Ever have trouble finishing a book? The Chicago Tribune has an article to help us know when to just give up.
- A-Z of
Alice in Wonderland.
- Check out an author's response to a local attempt at banning her book.
What news do YOU have for us?
Super fun post :) thanks for the updates :)ReplyDelete
I like the Chicago Tribune article! And poor JK - good grief!ReplyDelete
I've given you an award! Check it out:ReplyDelete
Seth Grahame-Smith's Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is going to be made into a movie. His new book Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Slayer comes out next week and we are going to his book signing!ReplyDelete
I love this post, how creative. I think I read all the articles. I can't wait to see Shiver, I will wait with bated breath.ReplyDelete
I also have an award for you http://trinsnook.blogspot.com/2010/02/and-award-goes-to.html