- The Help by Kathryn Stockett- I own it. I know I'll love it. I just haven't read it...yet.
- Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr- I've read the other 4 books in the Wicked Lovely series. Just not the last book. What's my problem? Too many other books to read than to worry about the ending of a series I'm not into any longer.
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson- I owned it once upon a time. Then I donated it to the library. I guess I'm just not into it. Unless someone tells me otherwise...
- Forever by Maggie Stiefvater- I've read the other two books in the series and LOVED them. I just haven't gotten around to reading Forever yet.
- Paranormalcy by Kiersten White- I own it! I know I'll love it! I'm just not in the mood for paranormal. There are only so many vampires, fairies, and demons a girl can take. I'm taking a break.
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte- I LOVE LOVE LOVE the movie. I've just never actually picked up the books. Which I know I'll love. But since I've seen the movie....
- Harry Potter by JK Rowling- Don't get your panties in a bunch! I've just not read the last 2 books. I went on a mission for my church when they came out and I was way too busy volunteering for 18 months to read a single book. I feel that if I'm going to read them, I need to re-read the whole series up to that point. Who has the time for that?!
- Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen- I KNOW I'll love this. I think... But I'm in NO hurry to read it.
- I Don't Know How She Does It by Allison Pearson- Well, I'm actually reading this one right now. It is just taking me awhile because it stresses me out when I read it. I may not work outside the home, but I am a mom. Whenever she is making all those mental notes I go crazy and start making my own mental notes. When I read a chapter from this book I wake up more tired than when I went to bed. I'm living this book, I don't need to read about it. Even if I am enjoying it and it is super funny.
- Nicholas Sparks- Anything by him. I've never ever read one of his books. I've seen a few of the movies, and they are always sad. I need happy in my life, but I am intrigued and might pick one of his books up one of these days.
Is there a book you haven't read where you feel everyone around you has?!
I haven't read most of those either. (Let me throw in a HURRAH for Jane Eyre. I just finished it last week and it is AMAZING! Waaaaaaaay better than the movies!)ReplyDelete
The book I haven't read (should I even admit this) that I swear EVERYONE else has read is "To Kill a Mockingbird." Heh, heh. :)
About Jane Eyre, I just wanna say that the movie (movies) really don't do any justice to the book. The book is a lot better, a whole bunch lot better :)ReplyDelete
Book Thief is the book for me, I do want to read it.ReplyDelete
I agree on SteiggL, I am no longer interested, don't even read reviews on it anymore.
So many. Vampire Academy is top of my list x And Book thief xReplyDelete
Great list! I've read one Sparks book and I will NEVER read another book by him again.ReplyDelete
The book for me is The Book Thief, as another commentor stated too. I OWN this but haven't read it yet! GAH!